Monday, September 5, 2011

Finally something to post.

So I've always wanted to have a blog and run with it but man oh man is it ever hard to find time. 

But since with Labour day here and even though it isn't technically but it feels like the end of summer I'm going to recommit and have fun with this.

So here are a few projects I did in the last month.

1.  I made a Masculine birthday Card for my mom's boyfriend. 


2.  I made this card for my cousin who has a birthday in the summer so I wanted it to be fun and bright.


3. My cousin and his wife just moved into their new house and their son who is my godson loves two things currently.  Super Mario and Cars.  Well since Cricut diesn't have a Mario Bros. Cartridge I decided to make him some wall art using the Disney Cars Cartridge.  I got some clearance 10x10 frames from Michaels and just layered the images and made a small scene for each.  I think they came out fantastic and when he is bored with it we can just remove and replace with something new.



Now onto making 2 different cards for the Christmas Swap on Scrapper Creations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment