Thursday, February 7, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch 28 and Color Challenge 5

It's a new week and another challenge over are Paper Craft Crew.

This weeks sketch and colour combo are found below.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do at first but I thought why not stick with something valentiney since purple is in the colour scheme and I really wanted to FINALLY use my Gnomenclature and Gnome Sweet Snome stamp sets.  Ever since I moved into my new house I have this thing for gnomes and can't wait until we do the landscaping so that I can have my very own army of gnomes throughout my flower beds.  But for now I will have to stick to the card.

I stayed more or less true to the sketch this week but had fun with the colours.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Whisper White and Perfect Plum.
Inks: Stampin Up! Classic Ink in Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Stamps: Gnomenclature and Gnome Sweet Gnome
Dies and Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18, Stampin Up! Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Corner Rounder.
Misc: Stampin Up! Crystal Effects and Dimensional Foam Adhesive.

Hope you enjoy my card and it brings you some inspiration and as always please don't forget to vote!
VOTING:  Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.  Voting ends on Friday, February 15th at 10 AM EST.



No comments:

Post a Comment